Faculty and Staff
The Faculty and Staff of Spread The Word Bible College is completely
volunteer. Everyone from the President down to the office workers
volunteers their time in order to help STWBC equip the saints for the
work of the ministry. Their hard work and determination as volunteers is a part of what makes this college able to operate.
Office of the President
Rev. Dr. Godstime I. Evbota, B.B.S, B.E.M, M.E.M, D.Ed, DD.
Rev. Dr. Johnbull A. Obarisiagbon, B.TH, B.Sc, B. Pharm, MBA, DD, D.Ed, JP.
Director of Graduate Studies
Rev. Edobor Omogiade, B.A, B.Th, M.E.M
Director of Undergraduate Studies
Rev. Dr. Kalu Odo Dip, B.A, MLS. M.P.S
Kehinde Okungbowa, BA, B.Th. M.R.E
Director of Library Services
Solomon Agwa, BA, B.Th, M.R.E
Director of Studies
Mrs. Marriet Evbota, ND, B.Ed, M. CE, HND.
Director of Distance Learning
Rev. Dr. Jude Ighavuongbe, B.TH, M.TH, D.D
Director of Admissions
God’s Gift O. Imagbenikaro , N.C.E, B.Th.R.E, B.A.R.S
Director of Finance
Mba Eme Chijioke, BA, B.Th.
Director of Communication
Director of Student Services
1) Rev. Dr. A.O Osaghea (Chairman)
2) Rev. Dr. Ben Golley (Vice-Chairman)
3) Rev. Dr. Godstime Evbota - Founder
4) Rev. Dr. Jude Ighavuongbe - Member
5) Rev. Dr. Johnbull Obarisiagbon - Member
6) Pastor Edobor Omogiade - Member
7) Rev. Kehinde Okungbowa - Member
1) Johnbull Obarisiagbon, Dip, B.TH, B.Sc, B. Pharm, MBA, DD, D.Ed, JP
2) Dr. Emmanuel I. Uchechukwu, Dip, AA, B.A, M.A, M.E.M, D.C.ED, PhD.
3) God’sgift Imagbenikaro NCE, B.Th R.E., B.A. R.S.
4) Edobor Omogiade, B.A, B.Th, M.E.M
5) Solomon Agwa, BA, B.TH, M.R.E
6) Kennedy O. Edegbe BA (English& Lit) PGDE
7) Kehinde Okungbowa, BA, B.Th. M.R.E
8) Umolu Paul E. HND, M.A Mass Com.
9) Frank Oriabure, B.Min, B.Sc.Edu, M.E.M, DD.
10) Goodnews Noguese Dip, B.Th.R.E, BA.R.S.
11) Orobor Anderson Ise, B.Sc, MCTS, MCITP.
12) Rueben Emagha, BA, B.TH, M.Th.
13) Rev. Dr. Kalu Odo, Dip, B.A, MLS, M.P.S,
14) Rev. Jude Ighavuongbe, B.Min, M. Ed, D.D
15) Lawrence Nekpen Roselyn, N.C.E, B.Ed
16) Edobor Stanley, Dip, B.Sc (ED), M.Sc.
17) F.O Omijie, B.A, B.TH. P.G.DE
18) Mrs. Marriet Evbota, ND, B.Ed, M. CE, HND.
19) Osayande Ernest, ALMS, B.Ed, PGD.TH
20) Matilda Isele, N.C.E, B.B.S, M.C. ED
21) Oyiza G. Osarumwense, Dip, A.A, B.TH.
22) Mba Eme Chijioke, B.A, B.Th.
23) Ebhodaghe E. Adonis, N.C.E, B.Ed, DCPA, B.Ed.
24) Adjerise Christian ND, HND.
25) Pius Idahosa Franco Dip, AA, B.Th.
26) Charles Ehisienmen BA, B.TH, P.G.DE, M.TH.
Because of the modular from of its advance programmes, the school has engaged adjunct faculty members from leading schools both from within Nigeria, United Kingdom and United States of America. These programmes are in a continual process of improvement, and therefore we cannot give a comprehensive list of participating faculty.